Bright Lights Summer Learning Adventures
Registration begins April 1st annually at noon.
More than 100 classes are offered for elementary and middle school students (post-kindergarten through post-ninth grade). Classes are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. No residency requirements. General registration information.
The International Program offers classes with approximately 65 middle school students from Japan. These students along with 75 American middle school students will take classes together on June 16-20, 2014, from 9 am-noon at Lux Middle School.
Students who have completed ninth grade and older can apply to assist in the classroom. Classroom Assistants play a valuable role in the summer program as their work in the classroom helps ensure a successful week for the teacher and the student.
- Class tuition for each three-hour, five-day class is $115.
- Morning classes meet from 9 am-noon, and afternoon classes meet from 1-4 pm.
- Most classes are held at Randolph Elementary School.
- Complete half-day class descriptions, including class sites and grade levels, can be found in the Class Schedule (when available for summer 2014).
- Held 9 am - 4 pm, Monday through Friday.
- $230 tuition includes materials, a t-shirt, and supervised lunch care.
- Campers bring a sack lunch.
- Free t-shirts will be distributed on the first day of camp.
- Complete camp descriptions, including camp sites and grade levels, can be found in the Class Schedule (when available for summer 2014).
Bright Lights Services
As a service to our families, Bright Lights offers:
- Before Care – held from 7:30 - 9 am (Randolph site only) with organized activities. Tuition is $15 week.
- Lunch Care – held from noon - 1 pm (Randolph site only) for registered students. Tuition is $10. Students bring their own sack lunch. Bright Lights' staff provides supervision. Please note: Lunch Care is designed to provide a service to parents with children in both morning and afternoon classes.
- Free bus service from select schools.
- Need-based scholarships - available on a first-come, first-served basis as long as funds are available.
Need additional assistance? Please call the Bright Lights office at 402-420-1115, ext. 46, or click "Contact Us" above.
Use MapQuest to get MapQuest Directions to all Bright Lights class sites and bus stops.