Through the generous donations of committed community organizations and individuals, Bright Lights classes are available to all students, regardless of financial status. Bright Lights offers one partial scholarship per student showing financial need.
TO APPLY FOR A SCHOLARSHIP:
Need-based scholarships are available on a first-come, first-served basis as long as funds are available. Each applicant is eligible for one partial scholarship for either a class or a day camp. Please see the Scholarship Application form for further instructions when registering. Applications will be accepted through online or mail-in registrations.
- Mail-in Registrations/Scholarship Applications: Please download and print the Scholarship Application.
A $15 deposit will be required with all applications. Your deposit will be applied to your balance due. You will be notified of the amount of the award with the remaining tuition balance due within two weeks.
- Online Scholarship Registrations: You may also apply online for a scholarship. A minimum of a $15 deposit will be due at the time of registration. Payment will be accepted by either Visa or MasterCard. Depending on your scholarship amount, your balance due may be required at time of online registration.
THE SCHOLARSHIP WILL BE PROCESSED AS FOLLOWS:
- The student's registration will be processed upon receipt.
- Applications are reviewed to determine the amount of the scholarship award based on a sliding scale.
- The family will be notified of the amount of the award with the remaining tuition due within two weeks.
- The family will have the option to cancel without any penalty after receiving award notification.
- Questions? Please contact Amanda at the Bright Lights office at 402-420-1115, ext. 48. or click the "Contact Us" above.