Registration for Bright Lights summer camps opens on Saturday, March 5, 2022 at 8:00 am at BrightLights.org.
To help you prepare for registration, here are a few tips so that you are ready to go:
- Have a list of the specific camps that your student(s) wants to take. Our camp schedule and descriptions can be found on our website by the week the camp takes place, or the grade that your student is currently in. And you can use our Wish List document to write them all down if you want!
- Check grade levels. Bright Lights camps are offered for students who have completed Kindergarten through 8th grade. Be sure you enroll for a camp by the grade your student is currently in.
- Register all your students at the same time. Once you are in our registration system, you will want to select all the camps for all the students that you are registering. Doing this will put your selections in your cart and save them there as you check out.
- An electronic form of payment. The program fee for a week-long half-day camp is $135 and a full-day camp is $280. (Additional fees may apply to some camps.) Full payment and any additional program fees are due at the time of registration, unless applying for a Bright Lights scholarship.
- Scholarships are available. If you are interested in requesting a scholarship, you will do so during the registration process. The fee to apply for a scholarship is $10. More information about our scholarship program is available on our website.
- Registration account password. Please note that you do not need an account beforehand to register. Your account will be created at the end of the registration process. However, if you have registered for Bright Lights camps in the last few years, you will already have an account with Active Network (our registration system) and you will log into that during registration using your established password.If you have forgotten your password for your account or if you need to change the email address associated with it, you can go to Active.com, sign in and update that information at any time. You can even do this before our registration opens, but you will NOT be able to select camps yet.
If you have registered for something else that also uses Active Network—such as a race or an activity through another company—you may already have an account.
Once registration opens, you can click on the orange “Register” button at BrightLights.org to get started. If it’s 8:00 am or after on March 5 and you’re not seeing that button, please check your internet connection and then refresh your web browser and clear your cache.
If you have any trouble once you go on to register, or if you have further questions about registration, please visit our website or our FAQ’s. You can also contact me—Kristi Whitmer, Registration Specialist—at 402-420-1115 ext. 46 or at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing your student at camp this summer!