We think Bright Lights is pretty special. In fact… we LOVE it! Our board members shared just how much they love Bright Lights with the Valentines they recently wrote to our program. (See the video on our Facebook and Instagram!) And our campers and families share their feedback with us each summer:
- “We loved our first year at Bright Lights! The staff were simply amazing and made the whole experience!”
- “My kids love Bright Lights and attend every year!”
- “My son absolutely loved his experience with the engineering full-day camp! Instead of coming home & getting on video games, he talked for six hours straight about the camp & all the different types of engineering.”
- “My kids LOVE Bright Lights! It gives them something fun and challenging to do during the summer. We will do camps until the girls age out, and then they will probably volunteer to help!”
Our Camp Assistants love the experiences they get!
- “I loved working at Bright Lights this summer! It was so much fun and gave me skills for working with kids.”
- “Bright Lights is a loving camp community! No matter the camp or location you walk in and the environment is immediately set. It is fun, warm and inviting! Kids leave with smiles and assistants leave with a need for a nap and plenty of hilarious stories. The camps are inclusive, well planned, and focused on making sure the kids have the best time while they are there!”
- “I had a lot of fun assisting the kids throughout the week. I loved seeing the progress being made with their projects from the start of the week to the end.”
And of course, our beloved teachers (who we love right back!).
- “I loved that the program itself was structured but that we as teachers had freedom to design our own curriculum and to modify as we saw the need.”
- “I love sharing my hobby and interests with students.”
Looking for the perfect way to show some LOVE this Valentine’s season? Give the K-8th graders in your life a gift certificate to attend a Bright Lights camp this summer! You can purchase one in any amount right from our website. But don’t delay: order it ASAP this week so we have time to send it to them!
Registration for our Summer 2024 camps begins on Saturday, March 2 at 8 AM at BrightLights.org. Check out our camp schedule today.
With almost 100 camps to choose from, you’re sure to find a topic that your camper will love to explore this summer!